[NCUC E-team] member data & discuss list

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Apr 2 13:29:25 CEST 2013

On Apr 02 13:58, Tapani Tarvainen (ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info) wrote:

> I haven't yet had the time to check replies to the data checking
> request that came over last week, but there didn't seem
> to be all that many, I'll try to sort them out today

Done. There're some broken addresses and of course all did
not reply, but then we didn't explicitly ask for confirmation
if there're no changes (some people did though), so when
almost 50% did reply, I think it's good enough to start
the discuss list with.

Any objections if I do so today?

I don't think there's any need for a lengthy welcome message,
just generic "welcome to ..." should do - Bill (or whoever)
can then post longer story to the list itself as needed.