[NCUC E-team] Todo list

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Apr 2 12:58:58 CEST 2013

On Mar 22 15:08, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:

> it would be highly desirable to launch the listserv, have
> a corrected listing of members on the web, and so on prior to the
> meeting, as these are among the sorts of things I hoped we'd project
> on a screen and in Adobe and talk through with members at the
> Constituency Day meeting.

I'm not sure about the "so on", but getting NCUC-DISCUSS started and
member list (mostly) corrected should be doable.

> I also understand from Ed that he has a members list that doesn't
> quite match yours. I don't know if these can be fully reconciled by
> him solo, but perhaps we could at least post a membership listing
> that's closer to reality than the one up now.

Here're member lists and statistics straight from the new database
(updated automatically every hour), usable if not exactly pretty
(volunteers for prettyfying them welcome):

http://ncuc1.ncuc.org/members/organizations.html
http://ncuc1.ncuc.org/members/individuals.html
http://ncuc1.ncuc.org/members/stats.html

I haven't yet had the time to check replies to the data checking
request that came over last week, but there didn't seem
to be all that many, I'll try to sort them out today
(unless Wilson or Brenden beat me to it...).

It doesn't seem we'll get our new wordpress site up though, unless
Wilson's been busier with it than he's had time to post here.