[NCUC E-team] ncuc@ &c email aliases

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Apr 10 04:33:44 CEST 2013

All,

We've created a few of email aliases for ncuc use:

First, there's the public contact address, ncuc at ncuc.org.
Now it goes to me, Ed, Brenden & Wilson - should somebody
be added?

Second, we've got a couple of internal addresses for technical
reasons (I won't list them here as they're not intended for
public use and we don't want spammers to find them too soon).
These should only go to people working on technical stuff,
software problems, security issues &c - i.e., for people taking
care of the menial system administration tasks so to speak.
Now these go to Wilson, Brenden and me, and I think that's
enough for the time being. Not that an extra hand or two
would hurt any, though, so if someone feels able and willing
to take on some extra work, feel free to volunteer. :-)