[Comment-drafters] Let's pick a comment - and Diversity Comment input, if any

Dina Solveig Jalkanen icann at thomascovenant.org
Fri Jan 19 02:01:18 CET 2018

Hey everyone,

I see no comments/suggestions were posted by the drafters
(thanks to Rafik for explaining the process earlier).

I am putting this group on hold due to inactivity:
we will make a new edition again after the next ICANN meeting in March.

BR,

Thomas

On 03.01.2018 01:41, Dina Solveig Jalkanen wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> and happy New Year 2018. I had an unfortunate setback lately (really
> unlucky), but let's continue.
>
> Diversity draft appears to be well covered, and you have probably read
> up on it, deadline is January 14. If you have any thoughts or questions
> to add about it, go ahead and comment in this thread. We will can more
> if we have enough input.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m4NHYQj9uOzS5qMU0z6ZdNhqJa7BRPOuHxJuObpewds/edit
>
> This is a good moment to request a short comment from Rafik: what
> happens after when the comment is written? What, in your opinion, makes
> a good comment and have you often seen proposed changes addressed?
>
> Finally, let's pick a Public Comment which no one is working on yet and
> has a longer deadline. Suggestions? Upcoming ones are good as well.
>
> https://www.icann.org/public-comments
>
> Best Regards,
>
> thomas

* * *
Friendly geek in Amsterdam, happy FSFE and EFF member
https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/User:Thomascovenant