[Bylaws] Process Re-visioning

Arun Mohan Sukumar arunmohan.s at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 08:22:10 CEST 2015

Bill, good points - you're right about the need to re-vision this into a
holistic exercise. What can we do going ahead to ensure that there is
momentum in completing this exercise, even if it is not bound to a strict
timeline? As for the text, the letters in black seem identical to the
actual charter, but I suppose the added text, even if in a different
colour, may appear confusing to folks.

One way to go ahead with this is to open the call at the end of this month
to all willing NCUC members and make it into a brainstorming exercise.
Before we begin, i can present a list of barebones changes we ought to make
for NCSG conformity --- and the discussion can go forward on larger review
questions.

What say? We should try to go for the low-hanging fruit - conformity to
 NCSG charter -- as soon as possible, without making this too open-ended a
process in terms of time. A holistic review is good and very much needed
but we should work around a timeline...

Head, Cyber Initiative
Observer Research Foundation, New Delhi
http://amsukumar.tumblr.com