[Bylaws] "in good standing" and NCUC membership requirements

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Wed Aug 19 13:30:53 CEST 2015

Hi,

Apologies…, catching up on some backlog.

I’m guessing the new NCSG EC (post-2015 elections) can take this up if it chooses to, but for the purpose of the NCUC bylaws, I believe we can proceed irrespective of this.

Until a procedural rules are developed by the NCSG EC, all members will continue to be considered in “good standing”. Any new procedures developed by the NCSG EC will be subject to approval by the NCSG membership, so we’ll all probably hear something about it before it becomes relevant to our work. :)

Thanks.

Amr