[Bylaws] NCUC Charter - Constitution (Section I)

Arun Mohan Sukumar arunmohan.s at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:19:54 CEST 2015

My thoughts on this: the portion in the NCSG paragraph which we are
currently missing out on can be added to the NCUC charter - these are
certainly constituents that we represent:

public interest software concerns; families or individuals who register
> domain names for noncommercial personal use; and Internet users who are
> primarily concerned with the noncommercial, public interest aspects of
> domain name policy.

It is a broadly defined paragraph, but if there's any specific category of
individuals or users you would like to include, please leave it in the
text...I briefly considered proposing "disability rights" but that is
covered under the definition of human rights.