[Bylaws] NCUC Bylaws Revision Committee Meeting

Edward Morris edward.morris at alumni.usc.edu
Thu Sep 26 23:46:34 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,

Thank you so much for volunteering to serve our Constituency on the
NCUCBylaws Revision Committee. The preparatory work done,  we're
pleased to
announce the launch of the Committee with our inaugural meeting. If you'd
be so kind as to indicate your availability to meet  by completing the
calendar at the following Doodle site:

http://doodle.com/mk7n3cqpvhrx4wib

it will allow us to select the meeting time with the broadest possible
participation. We will let you know no later than Monday when we'll meet.
The meeting will be conducted using a full  Adobe Connect / bridge setup,
courtesy of ICANN. The session will last no longer than one hour.

In preparation for the meeting, it might be a good idea to check that which
we'll be revising, the current NCUC Bylaws, which can be found here:

http://www.ncuc.org/governance/bylaws/

Thanks again for stepping up and volunteering to help with this most
important effort. Your willingness to help out on this matter is greatly
appreciated. I look forward to working with you.

Kind Regards,

Ed Morris