[NCUC-EC] Fwd: FW: [Ext] Expression of Interest: NCSG Finance Committee (NCSG-FC)

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 06:38:34 CET 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Date: Thu, Nov 9, 2023 at 4:04 AM
Subject: FW: [Ext] Expression of Interest: NCSG Finance Committee (NCSG-FC)
To: Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com>

Kind Regards,

Andrea

*From: *Amin Hacha <aminhacha at gmail.com>
*Date: *Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 16:51
*To: *Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>

Dear Andrea,
I am writing to express my interest in serving on the NCSG Finance
Committee (NCSG-FC). I am eager to contribute my skills and insights to
further the committee's objectives.

My background with a BA in Business Management has equipped me with a good
understanding of financial principles and a keen eye for detail. I am
committed to dedicating my time and efforts to drive the committee's
initiatives forward.
Regards,
Amin Hacha