[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [Ext] Applying for NCSG EC rep

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 23:14:32 CET 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Date: Wed, Nov 8, 2023 at 9:41 PM
Subject: Fwd: [Ext] Applying for NCSG EC rep
To: Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com>

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
*Date:* November 8, 2023 at 1:39:37 PM CST
*To:* Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
*Subject:* *[Ext] Applying for NCSG EC rep*

Hi Andrea

Please find my application below for the NCSG EC position:

I deeply care about NCSG and its mission to uphold human rights
including freedom of expression and access to knowledge indiscriminately on
the Internet. I believe that the appropriate governance procedure, smooth
onboarding of members and other operational aspects are of
utmost importance for NCSG to undertake its mission.
I was the chair of NCSG a few years ago and during my tenure we drafted and
approved several operating procedures for travel allocation and other
aspects.
I also understand what support the chair of NCSG needs and can bring that
experience to help the chair in setting up further structures. I can also
help with onboarding members and other aspects.

I have an understanding of GNSO working groups, was a part of transfer
policy for a while and on ad hoc basis follow the ongoing policy
conversations.

I am also somehow familiar with CRMs and can help with improving the
membership database if that is needed.

Thank you for considering my application.

Farzaneh