[NCUC-EC] simply introducing myself

Amin Hacha aminhacha at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 11:17:10 CET 2023

Greetings All members of the EC,
I don't know if it is traditional or not as I am new at the Executive
Committee to introduce myself.
In all cases, I like to introduce myself, especially to those among you
whom I've not yet engaged with or collaborated with.

My name is Amin, resident of Venice - Italy, born in Beirut - Lebanon.
I specialized in the realm of Fashion Design Programming, which I studied
in Japan, and since that time I have worked with Japanese and International
brands. My academic side includes a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
and a Bachelor of Arts in Business Management. I love my work! as a
combination of Business, Art, Technology & Industry.

Additionally, my expertise extends to the realms of Cybersecurity,
Encryption, and cybercrime, while ardently advocating for Digital Human
Rights. I was an ICANN fellow in 67 and 76, and I joined NCUC for nearly
seven years. In 2016, I participated in the Internet Governance School
organized by ICANN. I am an Alumni: of : APSIG, INSIG, Diplo-Switzerland,
and IGMENA; a member of the ISOC chapter; a member of LMAG - Lebanese
Multistake Holder Advisory Group.
I volunteer regularly & I am passionate about social good. I am a member of
LIONS CLUBS International; I served as a Vice-President at YOUTH Lebanese
Red Cross; and United Nations Volunteer-UNV. Moreover, I actively engaged
in facilitating the development of Election democracy in the ME region and
I was on the STO Team at Carter’s Center.
I do not like pushy people. I enjoy helping people & love to learn new
skills. I speak: Arabic, French, English, Italian, and Japanese. My
favorite hobby is fencing.

I eagerly anticipate collaborating with you all in service to our
communities, intertwining our collective experiences, and fostering moments
of shared camaraderie and fulfillment.
Thank you for your time.
With Respect,
Amin