[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [NextGen-Alumni] NextGen Mentors Needed

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 19:31:48 CET 2023

Just flagging that since a couple of years now the nominations for mentors
has to go through the SO and ACs structure. So if we manage to come up w/ a
name for this role it would be important to double check who's the current
GNSO Mentor and suggest our name to GNSO leadership.

*"Supporting Organization (SO) and Advisory Committee (ACs) are invited to
nominate one individual each (for a total of three) to serve in the
capacity of mentor for the ICANN NextGen Program.(...)*
*A call for mentors will be released each November as an announcement on
ICANN.org, and SOs/ACs will have approximately two months to select their
mentors. Self-nominations will not be considered; those interested should
notify their SO/AC through the relevant channels. "*

On Wed, Nov 1, 2023 at 7:18 PM Pedro de Perdigão Lana <
pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> As a follow-up related to the conversation we had in an NCSG meeting about
> bringing new members to be an active part of NCSG and NCUC work, this seems
> like a good opportunity - I believe that we have experienced people in our
> community who are perfect for this role. Can someone also share this with
> NCSG EC, so we could look for a non-commercial rep to this role?
>
> Cordially,
>
> *Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
> Lawyer <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR
> <https://www.gedai.com.br/> Researcher
> PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
> Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
> <https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
> This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
> mistake, please reply informing it.

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Global Campaigns Manager | Digital Action <http://digitalaction.co>

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype: