[NCUC-EC] NCUC EC Rep Appointment (urgent)

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Wed Nov 1 10:08:47 CET 2023

Thank you Rafik for reminding me that that NCUC operating procedures
do have pretty detailed rules about the appointments. While I am
by now way too familiar with the NCSG operating procedures, I need
to spend more time memorizing the NCUC and NPOC ones.

https://www.ncuc.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NCUC-Operating-Procedures-Sept-2017.pdf

	Julf