[NCUC-EC] Call for small grant for ICANN77 attendance (Draft)

Hfaiedh Ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 17:50:04 CEST 2023

Thank you Ben for the clarifications and Ken for volunteering to do the
form.

It would be great indeed to have the call out tomorrow (if possible) so
that Andrea hopefully receives a good number of applications, if it s not
possible then let s just keep it simple by email as it is and work on a
form next time.