[NCUC-EC] Policy Transition Pilot Program Invite

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon May 15 05:03:16 CEST 2023

Dear Ben,

Thanks a lot for the invitation but I dont know if I will be able to make
it on such short notice. And would've been nice to have had information
about this meeting before so our agendas could've been blocked for
attending such a valuable event.

In any case, can you please send me the link so I can join in case I manage
to move some things around in my agenda ?

best,
Bruna

--

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype: