[NCUC-EC] Policy Transition Pilot Program Invite

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KathyKleiman.com
Sun May 14 23:29:56 CEST 2023

Hi Benjamin,

I wish I could, but I cannot join you. I will be speaking at the
Computer History Museum in Silicon Valley on 5/18 about the ENIAC
Programmers.

I agree with everything else you said - that this program is an
innovative initiative by the ICANN Policy team, and it was nice the
first iteration came to NCSG.

What I would add is that the students in this program are outstanding -
and this group includes you.  You, Emmanuel Vitus, and others are
already in leadership and taking on leadership and policy roles. That is
what we look to these programs to provide, and this one is working
well.  Congratulations!

Let me encourage everyone who can make it to meet with this outstanding
group on 5/18!

Best regards, Kathy