[NCUC-EC] FW: Proposed program outline for ICANN 77 workshoip

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Thu May 11 15:44:58 CEST 2023

Thank you for your acknowledgement.

I am excited that you are always willing to set  things straight and
correct things.

This is what I wrote  If I remember correctly, it was in your presence that
I approached the PIR team in ICANN76.
I stand by what I wrote because I introduced You and Mili to Paul Diaz and
his colleague  from TechSoup. I was in discussion on the sideline after an
ICANN session and left to meet the group in the presence of Tomslin and
Julf (It was a preset appointment and standing meeting.)

As I said again, I was sitting with you and Mili after an ICANN session and
I saw the PIR team and walked up to them to discuss their support for NCUC.
That is my story and I am sticking to it.😊.

Kind regards,
Benjamin