[NCUC-EC] New NCUC Website Launch

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Fri Jul 28 14:30:27 CEST 2023

Thanks again, Olga. It could be that the NCUC has some requirements for what an invoice should contain, but an internet search for “business invoice” should reveal a kind of format that your provider can use. Here are some options:

https://create.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/invoices

https://www.zoho.com/uk/invoice/templates/service-invoice-template/

It’s very US centric, but you can get the idea.

Basically, I would convey that if this person wants to get paid, they need to provide an invoice that documents the work completed and the amount.

Ken