[NCUC-EC] Partial absence during ICANN 70

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Mon Mar 22 09:45:53 CET 2021

Hi Raphael,

Wishing the soonest recovery to your family and hope everything will be fine! And safe flights to you!

As for the sessions, I can take the following three:
-Public forum
-Public Board meeting
-DNS Women's panel.

Does reporting to the list mean a short summary about the key points? Given that session recordings will be available, I believe we do not need to go into too many details. Also, when do we need to send an update to the list?

Best,
Olga