[NCUC-EC] Partial absence during ICANN 70

Mili Semlani milisemlani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 08:06:12 CET 2021

Hi Raphael,
  My best wishes for speedy recovery of your family member.

Thanks for the update and heads up. I am available to cover the following
and record brief updates in addition to the NCUC and NCSG routine meetings.

- Plenary Session: Registry Voluntary Commitments: Getting it Right on 25
March (the first one shows cancelled on the schedule).
- NCSG Board meeting

The other sessions are at a very odd hour of the night for me.

See you all at ICANN70.
--
With gratitude
Mili Semlani