[NCUC-EC] Urgent - Anti harassment policy public comment

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:54:17 CET 2017

Please read this public comment on  anti-harassment policy. Corinne was the
penholder, NCUC members have had the chance to comment until today and
Corinne has resolved their comments.

Please read, and decide on endorsing it. The deadline for submitting it is
12 January I think, we should decide before 12th Jan. As soon as we endorse
I will submit it acknowledging Corinne as the penholder.

Here is the link to the google doc.https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YeZ_
zCbv2RbLA5ypUnWmwNpTte8lyUOuSzlvToXHLrQ/edit

Thanks
Farzaneh