[NCUC-DISCUSS] Membership meeting and ICANN Grant Application

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Sat Apr 13 07:02:53 CEST 2024

+1

Hakikur

---- On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 17:40:40 +0600 Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com> wrote ---

Dear NCUC members,
Good day, and I hope your week is going well.

The EC is talking with the ICANN Grant Application team to find a time that works for another time to hear about the Grant Application.

The grant application is already open and will be closed in May.  We believe there's value in having the team around to meet with our community and give more guidance to those who might have missed previous briefing opportunities.

We are considering hosting a membership meeting next Friday, 19th  April 2024.

We will have other speakers, like our Nomcom representative, to update the community,

We would like to know your thoughts on this, please.

Kind regards,

Benjamin