[NCUC-DISCUSS] Membership meeting and ICANN Grant Application

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 13:40:40 CEST 2024

Dear NCUC members,
Good day, and I hope your week is going well.

The EC is talking with the ICANN Grant Application team to find a time that
works for another time to hear about the Grant Application.

The grant application is already open and will be closed in May.  We
believe there's value in having the team around to meet with our community
and give more guidance to those who might have missed previous briefing
opportunities.

We are considering hosting a membership meeting next Friday, 19th  April
2024.

We will have other speakers, like our Nomcom representative, to update the
community,

We would like to know your thoughts on this, please.

Kind regards,
Benjamin