[NCUC-DISCUSS] Global Digital Compact Discussion

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 00:43:35 CEST 2023

I'm following the AI and Commons track, and will try to checkthe IG one as
well.

Cordially,
*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR
<https://www.gedai.com.br/> Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.