[NCUC-DISCUSS] Global Digital Compact Discussion

McLaughlin, Lisa mclauglm at miamioh.edu
Sun Mar 26 22:08:17 CEST 2023

I will be listening in virtually for at least half of the day (it could be
a long day).

The Envoy is requesting that anyone interested please register via OSET’s
website.
<https://www.un.org/techenvoy/global-digital-compact/intergovernmental-process>
.

Here is a calendar of very important thematic deep-dives for which remote
participation of stakeholders will be facilitated:

   - Digital Inclusion and Connectivity, 27 March
   - Internet Governance, 13 April
   - Data Protection, 24 April
   - Human Rights Online, 8 May
   - Digital Trust and Security, 25 May
   - Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies, 2 June
   - Global Digital Commons, 9 June
   - Accelerating Progress on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), 14
   June

I doubt that it is too late to register, but if this becomes a problem,
please reach out to me, and I'm happy to share a link.

 Best regards,

Lisa

Lisa McLaughlin, Ph.D. (she, her, hers)
Associate Professor, Department of Media, Journalism & Film (Media and
Culture Program) and Department of Global and Intercultural Studies
(Women's, Gender, & Sexuality Studies Program)
Miami University-Ohio; USA

Contact:
Department of Media, Journalism & Film; Williams Hall; Miami University;
Oxford, OH 45056; USA
Tele: 513-529-3547; Fax: 513-529-1835; Email: mclauglm at miamioh.edu