[NCUC-DISCUSS] Urgent Call: ICANN 76 Travel slot replacement

Hago Dafalla dafalla at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 21:30:04 CET 2023

 Dear Benjamin and Team
 I would like to apply for the funded travel slot for ICANN 76. I shall and able to participate actively in NCUC activities in and during ICANN76. I am sure be  able to publish a blogpost  and participate in the post-ICANN ICANN 76 meeting readout session.Please consider my SOI and application for this meeting.
Thanks
Dr. Hago Dafalla