[NCUC-DISCUSS] Urgent Call: ICANN 76 Travel slot replacement

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:51:52 CET 2023

Dear Benjamin and Team

Following your request to replace one funded travel slot for ICANN 76. I
put forward my SOI to be able to participate actively in NCUC activities in
ICANN76. I will be able to publish a blogpost  and participate in the
post-ICANN ICANN 76 meeting readout session.

Please consider my SOI and application.

Thank you
Daniel K. Nanghaka