[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC LAC -EC Rep.

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:50:37 CET 2023

Dear NCUC Members,

Since our last election in May of 2022, we have not had a representative
for the LAC region. A call for an LAC EC Representative was issued to the
membership list.  Due to the remainder of this term being less than 6
months, an election is not necessary. The NCUC EC met and agreed to place
Claudio Lucena into this position. We appreciate Claudio stepping up to
fill this position and look forward to working with him to bring more
attention to the NCUC in the LAC Region.

Kind regards.

Benjamin