[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Travel Support Consultation

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 19:17:10 CEST 2017

Dear all,

>From the ICANN staff: "The ICANN organization is beginning a consultation
process on community resources. The aim of this effort is to solicit input
from community groups to update the ICANN Community Travel Support
Guidelines."

I have attached the documents ICANN staff  shared with me to this email. If
you have comments please let me know.

With EC we will respond to the questionnaire but that does not mean you
cannot comment.

Best

Farzaneh