[NCUC-DISCUSS] Bribery at ICANN

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 18:19:09 CET 2016

Avri just said it, I too mentioned this in the first thread. It is all
about the elections and the publicly campaigning after campaign period has
expired. May kindly suggest that the debate comes to an end now since it is
not of any benefit to either the members or the constituency.

Regards;

James Njoroge Gitau

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.