[NCUC-DISCUSS] Bribery at ICANN

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 17:59:00 CET 2016

> And here I though we were talking about the Nomcom Review and
> degenerating into talk of bribery allegations.
>
> But all the time it was just campaign talk?
>
> avri

I was only trying to say how seriously I'm taking these elections,
otherwise I wouldn't have been that persistent in answering to all the
unnecessary extrapolation around my comments. I guess I'll just have to
take it as a candidate.

I do think an election is an appropriate time to take a stand on a
fundamental issue, like our share of power within the Empowered Community.
I think the discussion will inform a lot of people in our group about the
power structures of ICANN. GNSO has 5 of the 29 seats. How many of those
five seats do non-commercial interests have?

-Raoul