[NCUC-DISCUSS] Panama Papers - privacy, data and media manipulation - Re: Information Internet

romina florencia Cabrera romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 20:22:55 CEST 2016

Spectacular!! Renata Thanks. There should be a treaty at the International
Level Data Privacy in the global comunuidad, apart from the statements of Human
Rights, the Convention privacy Madrid, the European Data Protection
Regulation, etc. And the debate on education and culture encryption seems to
me fundamental. a cordial greeting

Libre
de virus. www.avast.com
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>