[ncdnhc-discuss] ITU on ICANN

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Tue Apr 16 00:53:50 CEST 2002

At 06:40 PM 4/15/2002 -0400, James Love wrote:
>Dave, rather than hand out insults, tell me what you think limits
>ICANN's boundaries.   I think there is very little, other than a
>majority vote of the board of directors.     Try to deal with the
>substantive questions.

James, that is a very creative view you are taking.  Apparently you
consider it insulting to suggest that someone who is suggest a basic piece
of work actually be familiar with existing foundations and that they be
willing to discuss the details?

Dealing with substantive issues was exactly the point, James.  What you are
pursuing is not one, unless you can demonstrate otherwise.  You have taken
the position that there is a problem that needs solving.  It is not the
responsibility of others to prove the negative -- that is, that the problem
does not exist.  It is YOUR responsibility to show that it does.

That you consider the articles of incorporation irrelevant is quite
interesting.

d/