[Pt53] Invitation Materials

Analia Aspis analia.aspis at gmail.com
Sun May 31 20:00:57 CEST 2015

Dear group,

I have already inform Bill that I will not able to collaborate in the group
since I do have some other important issues to solve in the following
weeks. Nevertheless, I do consider that I have done a quite nice work not
only organizing the many ideas and proposals that
we have been discussing in all the mails  but also identifying all the NGOs
and networks that would be a target for the meeting.

>From my point of view, the next step will be sending the invitation to IG
and ICANN networks where people such as Javier Palleros or Rodrigo de la
Parra can give to the group a hand, since they do have access to specific
mailing database.

Since we do not know yet which organizations are going to attend Buenos
Aires meeting, I do consider that a simple way to invite organzations
and/or people would be to send the  invitation to the meeting throught the
 networks we have listed in the google sheet.

Regards,
Analía