[Pt53] Invitation Materials

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Fri May 29 17:59:54 CEST 2015

Hello

Again, my suggestion is to fill out the list of names to invite first.  That takes time and requires local knowledge. I can’t do it in Switzerland.  Organizing the agenda and invite letter will be easy enough when we know who we are writing to.

If this will help you get an idea how we’ve done things previously, attached please find

*For the London Meetiing in 2014, the invitation letter, and the slides we used (probably too long), the agenda shown to people at the time was contained therein. I can’t find the attendance list.

*For the DC Meeting in 2015, the more informal email invite, and the agenda and attendance list we handed out.

So we could draw on these as models when ready...

Best

Bill