[Pt53] Welcome to the Planning List for NCUC's Regional Outreach Session at ICANN 53 in Buenos Aires

Analia Aspis analia.aspis at gmail.com
Tue May 5 22:40:47 CEST 2015

Dear all,

As a local, I do have the feeling that people would be interested in
understand -in a simple way- the main aspects of ICANN's functions for then
later focus on NCUC work and finally what are the possibilities to get
involver in our group and what we are willing for them. Of course, he can
listen those participants who are more involved in the current ICANN's
agenda discussion but I do think it would be a great goal to present
opportunities and ways to join us as well as to highlights the next steps.

In this sense, I would like to include in other organizations or people
which could be related to NCUC even though their first approach is not
necesarily ICT.

Regards,
Analía