[Ncuc-na] ICANN NCUC

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Tue Jan 31 13:18:31 CET 2023

Hello North American members of the Non-Commercial User Constituency.

Welcome to 2023!

A reminder that registration for the ICANN76 Community Forum is open! The
meeting will operate as a hybrid, with in-person participation in Cancun,
Mexico (UTC-5), a time zone that is advantageous for virtual participation
within North America. The meeting schedule will be published on February
17th. See the meeting website (https://76.schedule.icann.org/) for all the
details.

Please let me know if you are planning to attend, either in-person or
virtually. The meeting will include Non-Commercial community membership
meetings, and having some idea of our participation numbers would be helpful
for planning and communication purposes.

Speaking of membership meetings, in case you have not seen the notice on the
main mailing list, the NCUC Chair has called a membership meeting for this
Thursday, February 2 at 15:00 UTC (10:00 EST/07:00PST). I have included the
connection link below. The brief presentations cover a number of topics,
including human rights impact assessments, membership engagement and
outreach, mentorships and a recap of ICANN 75 last fall.

I hope many of you can make it.

I am always eager to hear from North American members, so please feel free
to reach out with comments, questions, or anything else ICANN-related on
your mind.

Best regards

Ken Herman

Executive Committee North America Regional Representative

Non-Commercial Users Constituency (NCUC)

Membership Meeting Connection Details

Please note this meeting is moved to THURSDAY, 2 February at 15:00 UTC.
Additional time zone support here
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=NCUC+Membership+C
all&iso=20230202T15&p1=1440&ah=1> .

Join Zoom Meeting:
<https://icann.zoom.us/j/94092142200?pwd=TnpWeFhha3lsbytJRG1tR1E3MHIwUT09>
https://icann.zoom.us/j/94092142200?pwd=TnpWeFhha3lsbytJRG1tR1E3MHIwUT09

Meeting ID: 940 9214 2200

Passcode: APaP=1ET!9

AUDIO ONLY DETAILS:

Meeting ID: 940 9214 2200

Passcode: 3944587510

Find your local number:  <https://icann.zoom.us/u/ajYiTPmj5>
https://icann.zoom.us/u/ajYiTPmj5

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,94092142200#,,,,*3944587510# US (Washington DC)

+13126266799,,94092142200#,,,,*3944587510# US (Chicago)

Best,

Brenda & Andrea