[Ncuc-lac] [NCUC-DISCUSS] Upcoming Brazilian IGF and Workshop Proposals

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 17:15:52 CEST 2018

Dear Gustavo,

Count me in for the elaboration of the proposal(s)! I believe we could
reproduce the successful discussions both NCUC and NCSG have been doing on
the MS model at the past IGF, IFF and RightsCon. In that case we can talk
with the penholders of such proposals and try to work on a proposal with
the input of the members and give enough time for both the constituency and
the Executive committee to review.

Given that the deadline is june 28th, we would have to share the proposal
on the list as of next week, you think its possible ? We should assemble a
google docs to start working with the proposal.

I am also sharing this email with the LAC list in case anyone there would
like to contribute!

Best,
Bruna Santos

> Am interested.
>
> Best regards,
> Ronoh Kennedy
>
> On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 3:11 PM, Gustavo Paiva <gdp.direito at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> It's been recently announced that the next Brazilian IGF will go from 4th
>> to 7th of November. They're accepting workshop proposals until June 28th —
>> enough time to prepare one or more proposals.
>> If you're interested in working on a proposal please express your
>> interest so we may collectively work. I'd also be very interested in
>> hearing suggestions for topics — take this as an invite to brainstorm here,
>> or perhaps we can schedule an online meeting for it.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Gustavo Paiva.

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos