[Ncuc-lac] [NCUC-DISCUSS] Meetings and sessions in LACIGF next week

Cedric Laurant cedric at laurant.org
Fri Jul 28 22:33:39 CEST 2017

Regarding the panel on data protection, I will try on my end to
incorporate various issues such as the gender perspective, Facebook and
other platforms' real-name policy, jurisdiction and applicability of
Latin America's data privacy legal frameworks to non-LatAm-based
companies, etc.
Let's see each other in Panama City.
Cédric
---