[Ncuc-lac] NCUC LAC Call - Onboarding and Choose the theme!

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 04:51:54 CEST 2017

Hi

Next NCUC LAC Call will be 29 September

As our NCUC members highlight presentation we have the Onboarding
Program team - thanks Kathy, Ayden and Louise!

We have news for this edition: Choose our 2nd theme!

If there are any issues you think we should discuss on the call, note
your idea. Until mid-September we'll receive suggestions

You can also volunteer to be a debater!
Remember debaters can also the unsung heroes and heroines who will
help our calls be multilingual so you can also participate in ES or PT
BR - the interpretation we have for now

NCUC LAC Calls aim to engage and establish communication between
membership from the region but also wth all NCUC and NCSG membership
and those generally interested in civil society and DNS, so all are
welcome

Thanks for your inputs

Renata