[Ncuc-lac] request support for an outreach activity on NPC and NCUC in my country.

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 04:37:40 CET 2016

Hello Raitme

This is an excellent idea, thanks for bringing it up.

It would be great to know more of what are you thinking of, maybe if
you can submit a small project containing the following items:

* Where would the event be?

* How many people do you expect to have?

* Would you want NCUCers talking to participants? Can this be done online?

* Which resources can you provide and which additional ones would you need?

* When do you consider doing this event?

Please send your project to me and we go on discussing the details

Thanks

Renata