[Ncuc-eur] [Response required]: NCUC Members at IGF in Addis Ababa

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Fri Nov 25 17:08:12 CET 2022

Dear NCUC Members,
With Internet Governance Forum in Addis Ababa being just a few days away from now, we at the Executive Committee wanted to kindly check: 1) who of you is planning to attend (either online or in-person) and 2) what sessions relevant for NCUC have you added to your schedules.

We would be grateful if you could reply to this email by Monday, 28 November 2022, briefly addressing the above two points.

Best,
Olga Kyryliuk
NCUC EC Europe Representative