[Ncuc-eur] [IMPORTANT] Fwd: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Survey on SG/Constituency and Policy Engagement

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Fri May 10 18:08:16 CEST 2019

Hi all,

We are seeking feedback from our members on policy and constituency
engagement. To do so, we organised a survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc29AxH5wf-Q0VFQfZ5uJdR7KEJ0lvND9JsrGDuALmwNN7dgQ/viewform>.

It is *very important* for us to hear from you, this will ultimately help
us have a better sense of where we can improve and where we're doing good.

It shouldn't take longer than *10min* to answer. The survey is anonymous
and we will be assessing the results in the upcoming weeks.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

All the best,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias