[Ncuc-eur] Fwd: [NCUC-DISCUSS] ABRs - Welcoming suggestions until 14th Jan, noon (utc time).

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 10:15:05 CET 2019

Dear NCUC EU members,

Please note (below) that we are receiving proposals for Additional Budget Requests until Jan 14.

I would kindly suggest that you take a look at our previous ABRs for FY18/19 for reference.

Also, feel free to reach out, should you have any questions.

Best,

Louise Marie Hurel
NCUC EU Executive Committee

Sent from my iPhone