[Ncuc-eur] Fwd: Travel slot for Barcelona available for underserved and under-represented countries in Europe

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:52:58 CEST 2018

Thank you Louise.

I also add that, while priority would be given to the residents of the
mentioned countries, if we do not receive applications from them,  we can
accept applications from  a person from  developing country
residing/working/studying  in Europe (anywhere in Europe, not limited to
the list we provided)

Farzaneh