[Ncuc-eur] RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative - Applications Open!

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Jul 19 10:58:26 CEST 2018

Thanks for sharing this, Louise.

Another option for participating in a RIPE meeting is the RIPE Fellowship (more info here: https://www.ripe.net/participate/ripe/ripe-fellowship), and applications are currently open. I had the privilege of being a RIPE fellow earlier this year for their meeting in Marseille, and it was a great opportunity to learn more about the numbering space.

Best wishes, Ayden