[Ncuc-eur] NCUC Europe: call for issues EuroDIG/SEEDIG is open till 31ts of December

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Thu Dec 29 20:20:11 CET 2016

Dear NCUC European members,

As the regional representative for EC I promised to send some updates
and news to the European members. Here comes one of them - a last minute
reminder to share your thoughts on the issues for internet governance in
Europe. Many of you are aware of such European IG events as EuroDIG and
SEEGID (IGF for South-Eastern European IGF). There is a call for issues
for both, and if you have not contributed yet - please do consider to
share the Internet-related issues you would like to be discussed in 2017
at EuroDIG in Tallinn or SEEDIG in Ohrid, Macedonia.

The call is open for yet another two days - the deadline is 31st of
December, 2016, 24:00 UTC. You can contribute here:

https://www.eurodig.org/get-involved/call-for-issues/

There is no need to submit a lengthy workshop proposal - one line or
just a few keywords about what you consider to be important for
discussion or what is of your interest is enough! So it won't take more
than few minutes to make this last moment contribution in shaping the
agenda of one of the most interesting European IG events.

I know that many of you have already contributed, but I hope those who
did will tolerate this reminder! :-)

Meanwhile, hope you are enjoying festive time! Happy New Year everyone -
hope to see many of you in 2017!

Warm regards

Tatiana Tropina