[NCUC-EC] issue Forum Status?

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Wed May 29 15:59:04 CEST 2024

Hi everyone,

Considering how close we are to ICANN80, if the conversation with the RySG
does not start today, I think we may need your help, Julf.

Sorry Ken, I was really busy last week and couldn't help more. If you want
to schedule a call so we can define the details and proceed, I'm on holiday
tomorrow and the day after, so I'm pretty much free to talk according to
your availability - let's wait if Mili also answers today about her
availability, and define the date/hour tonight. Does this work for you?

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.