[NCUC-EC] regrets for today's call

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Mon May 13 15:23:56 CEST 2024

 Hi everyone,

I'll borrow the thread from Ken's email to also inform the EC that I'll
have another work meeting during lunchtime. I have already asked for it to
start a bit earlier, at 14h30 UTC, but this means I'll possibly (not
surely, maybe I'll be there just in time) join 10 min late in ours

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.