[NCUC-EC] Issue Forum Update

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 21:52:22 CEST 2024

Hi,

Considering how close we are to the session, my opinion is to maintain
it, even if much of the urgency has been resolved with recent updates on
the matter. However, if the majority here believe that the issue is not
relevant enough anymore, please feel free to reach Kathy and see if she is
still able to change the topic she planned to speak on within this short
timeframe - I'm, however, a tad busy today and won't be able to assist with
new materials until the Issues Forum.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ NCUC (ICANN) <https://www.ncuc.org/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/>, CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/> and IODA
<https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.